Chapter Sponsors and Supporters
AgileDad provides innovative solutions to help your organization achieve Agile Excellence in ANY industry! By hiring trainers and coaches that have not only book knowledge, but years of practical real world experience in various industries we have had the opportunity to service hundreds of companies ranging in size from Fortune 10 to incubator startup. Let us teach you how to fish instead of fishing for you!
The BEST part of engaging with AgileDad is that we often are able to provide Agile Coaching for LITTLE or NO cost! Contact us at LearnMore@AgileDad for more information!
Our services include:
- Agile Certification: Become a Certified ScrumMaster/Product Owner! Our Certified Scrum Trainer has been personally trained and mentored by Ken Schwaber, the creator of Scrum! Lee has certified over 4,600 individuals and maintains one of the highest test score averages in the industry. These courses include: CSM, CSM-Advanced, and CSPO, CSPO-Advanced!
- Agile Training: For those organizations that do not require certification, we offer: Agile Fundamentals, Advancing & Scaling Agile, and interactive team workshops.
- Agile Evaluation: Sometimes things are just more visible from the outside looking in! Our professional coaches can quickly assess your business model and teams. Our goal is to leave you with a definitive plan that you can follow to achieve success!
- Agile Coaching: When you are looking to get specific help to solve real-world issues regarding your products and services, look no further than AgileDad. Our trainers and coaches have trained and coached in 43 of the Fortune 100 Companies!
- Agile Leadership: Whether you are just embarking on your Agile journey, or trying to optimize at the leadership and C-level suite, our experienced coaches have years of experience to guide you and your organization to true corporate Agility.
GPBL is the official distributor of the Rita Mulcahy (RMC) PMP Exam Prep book as well as other e-learning courses on project management. Beyond providing training for project management, GPBL also provides consulting services.
GPBL is the ideal partner for your organizational transformation. Benoit Lalonde and his team of experts support you as much in your strategic thinking as in the performance of your project management. In addition, our ultra flexible training platform adapts easily to your specific needs.
Well-established since 2008, MG2 Media specializes in strategy, development and design of customized web platforms to help our clients achieve their goals.
The success of MG2 Media lies in the way we handle turnkey projects, as well as, in our innovative and unique content management system enabling our clients to manage their website in a flexible and simplified way.
Our team is always there for you: from the preliminary strategic analysis to the launch of the project, we will make sure that your business objectives are met. We also provide complete training on the MG2 Manager, our content management system.
Founded in 1989, CPS Media is recognized by associations as a marketing services leader in media creativity, sales management, business development and strategic consultation.
CPS Media offers institutional organizations and major associations multiplatform solutions to increase their revenues.
Its mission is to generate value creation and contribute to the financing of professional groups through specialized turnkey commercialization services.
We are Proteon Software. Our mission is to create world class membership portals for non-profits, associations, and other federated organizations. We all admire the glamorous work of charities, non profits and their donors, but to do this work they need business-class tools and processes that enable them to get things done. We believe that people have all the knowledge they need to create the solution perfect for them, and they need only be provided the tools and the processes necessary to make them a reality. Our vision is a world where non-profits aren't held up by dated tools or old membership management methods. We envision a world where technology is seamless, and gets out of people's way and allows them to pursue their work on their terms.
PM Master PrepTM is simply the worlds best PMP® Exam Preparation licensing system. There is no other product available to businesses and independent trainers that can offer the same premium courseware along with the rich feature set of our online exam simulator and study resources.
Our Courseware has been designed to be shorter, easier to learn for students, and easier to teach for instructors. Your students will learn faster, retain more and will pass the PMP exam!
Our mission is to equip professionals to reach their goals faster through advanced strategic, technical, and leadership skill development. We offer public and on-site classes, mentoring, and coaching to the business community. Ask about our corporate upgrade packages.
Cut through the noise with Platinum Edge. Since 2001, we have been a competitive edge for leading global brands, helping them become agile organizations as they navigate the dangers of corporate waste and inefficiencies. We help you improve your portfolio, people and practices (the DNA of your enterprise). Here's how:
* Assess: We assess your existing structures and practices, then create an agile implementation strategy that increases awareness and bottom-line results.
* Recruit: We offer the best agile talent (because we've trained or vetted them) to ensure alignment on purpose and desire for successful change.
* Train: We ensure consistent knowledge and expectations across your organization through private training and certification.
* Coach: We work side-by-side with your project, enterprise & executive teams to improve performance, visibility & structure.
* Mentor: We follow up and reinforce the training and coaching to maintain high performance and fine-tune for even greater improvement.
If you want to drive outstanding results enterprise-wide by embracing agile principles and techniques, give us a call -- 866.652.9866, or visit platinumedge.com.
The Braintrust Consulting Group is a worldwide leader in Agile transformations. Through practical, hands-on training and enterprise and team coaching, we help our clients learn, plan, and implement Agile processes, such as Scrum and Kanban. Our goal is to teach our clients how to increase predictability of delivery, decrease time-to-market, and improve overall client satisfaction.
IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and customized course development, and is proud to be the educational provider of choice for many top global companies. IIL's core competencies include Project, Program and Portfolio Management, Business Analysis, Microsoft® Project and Project Server, Lean Six Sigma, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, Agile, Leadership and Interpersonal Skills, Corporate Consciousness and Sustainability.
New Horizons Learning Group has been serving businesses and individuals in the Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah communities for over 35 years. With eleven convenient locations we offer a wide range of technical, application and business skills courses. As the world of computer technology continues to evolve at light speed, New Horizons helps the world’s workforce stay proficient with the latest technologies and achieve their career goals. It’s what we’ve been doing better than anyone else for years, and what we plan to do well into the future.
BioFire simplifies our customers’ lives by innovating easy-to-use clinical molecular diagnostic solutions that provide fast and accurate results. Our mission is simple and important: to help make the world a healthier place.
Mountainlands Area Plan Room is Utah's premiere plan room to check out and review open plans in the Intermountain West area. As the plan room is online, project plans can be made available to contractors across the world.
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES OVERVIEW – ANNUAL BENEFITS
- Rights to use PMI-NUC name & logo in promotions & communications
- Logo & link on chapter website homepage (logo sizes vary depending on sponsorship level)
- Complimentary monthly luncheon chapter meeting passes 4
- Ad placement in the quarterly chapter newsletter Full page
- Social Media: Special post promoting sponsor 6/year
- Sponsorship of Community Service Event 1/year
- Sponsor listed on PMI-NUC “Chapter Sponsors“ page with link to Sponsor website
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES OVERVIEW – PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE BENEFITS
- Special PMI-NUC + Sponsor Shared Banner (with sponsor logo) displayed at event
- Logo on PMI-NUC banner displayed at event
- Sponsor logo/ acknowledgement on PDC event page on PMI-NUC website up to 2 months prior to event Logo in “Diamond & other sponsors section”
- Sponsor acknowledgement on PDC marketing materials leading up to event
- Sponsor passes for display tables – includes meals & snacks Up to 4
- Discounted registration to attend the conference 2: 50% off
- Ad in event program booklet Full page
- Option to provide additional marketing insert in event packet
- Seats reserved at luncheon & keynote address for sponsor representative 3
- Company introduction (2-3 minutes) before luncheon
- Tent card with logo on tables at meals
- Opportunity to provide raffle items, giveaways, and/or swag for attendees