2021 Professional Development Conference
We will be having a virtual conference again this year but are targeting to hold an in-person/hybrid event next year!
Date: September 29th & 30th
Time: 8am-3pm MST
*(Schedule with sessions/speakers coming soon!)
For those who attended last year....we have a special "Bounce Back" offer of $25 off your registration this year! (Use code PDCBounceBack2021 with the email you used when you registered last year)
Special Group (10+), student, and VA pricing, contact Michelle Schumann at email@example.com for more details.
- Session recordings will be on the PDC website (same place w/same login) for 12 months after the conference for registered* attendees.
- *Must be registered by 09/30/2021.
- All recordings are available to you for PDU’s. We will be automatically submitting PDU’s for members as a member benefit during the event. You should see the submissions within the next week or two. Members will need to self report after the conference those recorded sessions they watch.
- Nonmembers will need to self-report for all and can search for the sessions on www.pmi.org.
- We will be drawing prizes for a Raffle, so make sure you participate. Winners will be notified via email. We also plan to post winners on the Chapter Website and in Friday Facts the week after PDC. Good luck!
It is no longer possible to register for this event