Volunteer Event, Helping at Warehouse for Utah Food Bank
Spots are limited, please register soon! If you have any questions please contact Kristi Brockman, VP Volunteers, 303-594-1406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will be working at the warehouse, helping to fight hunger. Activities include sorting food donations, filling boxes with food thta go out into the community, or putting together food kits for home deliveries. You will be instructed further with how to help upon arrival of the event.
- Mask are required
- Parking is extremely limited – carpool if possible
- Closed-toe shoes are required —no flip-flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes permitted
- Volunteer work tends to be somewhat physical in nature, typically requiring one to be on their feet for long periods of time and have the ability to do some light to moderate lifting
- To maintain a healthy environment, if individuals in your group are feeling ill please encourage them to stay home
- Please DO NOT leave bags or valuables visible in your car.
- Keep safety in mind and ensure that those in your group are as well
- Adult leaders of youth groups must stay with and supervise their groups
- Keep off all mechanical/electrical equipment
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age
We encourage all volunteers who are able to bring non-perishable food items to donate.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Utah Food Bank
3150 S 900 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
It is no longer possible to register for this event