CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner
This highly interactive certification course provides in-depth understanding of the Scrum team-based approach to iterative development. The course trains participants in the full range of Scrum topics, from basic theory to organizational implementation, including practical applications, roles, and scaling. This course provides Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner certification, 16 PDUs toward PMP recertification and 16 PDUs toward PMI-ACP certification.
Scrum methods support responsive development that:
• Adapts to volatile business needs and ongoing refinement of business solutions
• Drives efficient and effective production
• Ensures closer adherence to customers’ real-world needs through streamlined planning
• Supports faster deployment of production-grade solutions so your organization can gain market advantage and business value
• Reduces project risk through rapid iterations of development that inform opportunity assessments
When this course has been completed, attendees will have gained in-depth practical knowledge of Scrum and its benefits.