Benefits of Membership
WHAT IS PMI MEMBERSHIP
In a word, dedication. PMI membership signifies that you're serious about your project management career and your professional development. It highlights this dedication to employers, colleagues and stakeholders, giving you an edge in the job market. It also provides you with access to valuable knowledge, networks, and resources.
MEMBERSHIP MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
As a PMI member, you'll have access to a vast collection of knowledge and career resources, local and global communities, opportunities to grow and give back to the profession, plus discounts, rewards and perks.
Get instant access to the PMBOK, hundreds of deliverable templates, webinars, articles, blogs, papers, and more!Learn More
Career Ressources & Professional Development
Tailor your training to your unique needs, get access to our Job Board and earn free PDUs!Learn More
Network with people from the Northern Utah Chapter, or connect globally on projectmanagement.com.Learn More
Rewards & Discounts
Save up to 20% on PMI Store purchases, and enjoy access to special programs for members.Learn More
- Member discounts on chapter events and resources
- Significant savings on certification prep classes
- Chapter website with presentations from past events and information about upcoming events
- Quarterly newsletter with links to events that are going on through the state and available opportunities for networking
- The Northern Utah Chapter has an active presence on a number of social media sites. For a start you can find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Additional educational opportunities including a listing of college and training organizations offering discounts and special offers to chapter members
- Volunteer leadership opportunities
- Community outreach opportunities
The world's leading organization in project management
Become a part of the world's leading organization in project management and begin enjoying the benefits. PMI® offers membership types for professionals, students and retirees.